it's thursday again..nothing much happened this week..a few things still clouding my mind..not in the mood for any fun activities though..but tonite janji ngan manu nk tgkkan laptop then tomorrow ade open house rumah kak akma..groceries shopping in the evening and dinner with kenneth & friend..need to get use to a few adjustments..guess i need to figure things out on my own..
have a great weekends everybody!!!
2 comments:
i cant imagine MY weekend in KSA. It is gonna be MAJOR BOWRING!!!!!
I better stack up all my unread reading materials to take with me. Hopefully will last me till next summer!! Oh Damn! I ll be flying coach!!!!! Excess baggage means $$$$$. I wud rather bring more belacan n ikan bilis!!!Huhu..
hahaha...well..belacan..ikan bilis are important rations tuh kt sane..well..buku2 pn penting gak nk melalui hari2 sorang2 mase anak2 skolah..anta pakai kargolah..br 25 per kg..save hell lot of money..btw..jgn lupe beli sk2 siap2 penuhkan drawer..
p/s:jgn lupe keropok & sardin..heee..
Post a Comment