Tuesday, March 3, 2009

dark S.T.O.R.M & silver L.I.N.I.N.G

Aku tgh pedih2 mata bace entry Haniz arini..present untuk mama & papa dh sampai..how i wish i can see their faces..feel their hugs & celebrate their happiness..i miss them so much..this is the sacrifice i have to pay..not just me but my whole family..it's tough..but i always believe Allah has something that i have not yet see..huge relieve for the small contribution i made created huge impact to the people i love..i told haniz..we are not perfect..but we always have each other...silent promise that we made to stand together...
**********************************************************************************
Dear sis...
I’ll bet you’ve had about enough of people telling u how strong u are,
And how great you’re doing during this awful,
difficult period in your life,
Maybe you’d rather hear someone say how much this sucks,
how outrageous and unfair it is,
Maybe you’d rather hear someone tell you,
That you dun have to be strong all the time or,
That is definitely okay to curse fate and throw a tantrum or two,
So here I am to tell u all that stuff and more,
to let u know where I stand,
which is right in your corner,
there’s no right way or wrong way at a time like this,
however u work through this thing is immaterial to me,

All I care about is that you ask for what you need,
Lean on those who love you
And try to trust me when I say
That u’ll come out the other side

1 comment:

zazaez said...

Aku boleh lupa Haniz ni adik kau.. Hehe. Take care!!