Dear Heart,
Don't let hurtful words tear down ur wall of confidence.
Don't let human eyes make you hate the reflection in d mirror.
Don't let others look down & step on ur pride and feelings.
Those feelings born with sincerity.
For others to appreciate the sincerity is not yours to dictate.
Let it be.
I am not perfect.
I am not a pretty lady with heels and make-ups.
I am not slim and curvy that make all heads turn to my direction.
I am nobody.
But..I AM ME..
You can hurt me.
You can put me down.
But..you can never BREAK me..
This is ME..
Don't let hurtful words tear down ur wall of confidence.
Don't let human eyes make you hate the reflection in d mirror.
Don't let others look down & step on ur pride and feelings.
Those feelings born with sincerity.
For others to appreciate the sincerity is not yours to dictate.
Let it be.
I am not perfect.
I am not a pretty lady with heels and make-ups.
I am not slim and curvy that make all heads turn to my direction.
I am nobody.
But..I AM ME..
You can hurt me.
You can put me down.
But..you can never BREAK me..
This is ME..
No comments:
Post a Comment